The Nebraska Cornhusker College Rodeo Program is a competitive intercollegiate rodeo team that represents the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Our team competes in the National Intercollegiate Rodeo Association (NIRA) Great Plains Region. In addition to competing in traditional rodeo events such as bareback riding, saddle bronc riding, bull riding, tie down roping, team roping, barrel racing, breakaway roping, and goat tying, we also host events such as Dodgeball in the Dirt and participate in on-campus events to promote the sport of rodeo and the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- September 8th - September 9th: University of Wisconsin-River Falls- River Falls, WI
- September 14th - September 15th: Mid-Plains Community College- North Platte, NE. Rodeo #1
- September 15th - September 16th: Mid-Plains Community College- North Platte, NE. Rodeo #2
- September 22nd - September 23rd: Iowa Central Community College- Ft. Dodge, IA
- September 29th - September 30th: Dickinson State University-Dickinson, N.D.
- October 6th - October 7th: Buena Vista University- Atla, IA
If you have questions or are interested in joining our team, please contact us at email@example.com.
We do have apparel and hats for sale. Please order through this link.